Join me in the Journey?
I just released my debut novel, The Fabric of Hope on Friday, March 17, 2017. That was St. Patrick’s Day, perfect for this Irish Family Legacy novel. I’ve enjoyed doing a few book signings, interviews, etc., but no matter how you cut it, it’s a lot of work to let other know about any book baby you birth.
The reality is, there are so many books out there that it’s easy for The Fabric of Hope to get lost in the crowd. So I need you, my friends. Would you be willing to journey with me in getting the word out?
I’m forming an “Influencer Launch Team”—friends and readers who help me promote my book in exchange for a free copy of the book. So what does an “Influencer” do?
- Post an Amazon review. Your review doesn’t need to be fancy. Just a sentence or two would be great. Here’s the link: https://www.amazon.com/Fabric-Hope-Irish-Family-Legacy/dp/1542890861/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1487430815&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=the+fabric+of+hope+by+susan+g+mathis
- Post on Social Media. You can post your review on your social media pages, and I will also email you a list of tweets and Facebook posts, links, and hashtags to share on your Twitter and Facebook accounts. If you are on Pinterest, Goodreads, Instragram, etc., please use the list there as well. And, of course, it’s always great to repost and retweet my posts (or any posts you see about the book).
- Blog. If you have a blog and would like me to be a guest blogger, I’d be happy to do that. Or if you know of someone who has a blog who might be interested in interviewing me, a personal introduction would be greatly appreciated.
- Create awareness. If you have a book club, I’d love to be a guest author for it in person or through Skype, Google Hangout, etc.
- Take pictures. Send me photos of you with the book, on a library or store shelf, at a book club, etc.
- Pass the word. Tell your friends, family, local library, etc.
As a member of my Influencer Launch Team, you will receive a free e-book and be entered in a drawing to receive a gift box with a signed paperback as well as a special china teacup and a selection of tea!
The truth is, word-of-mouth is the most powerful way to make a book successful. So I’d like to invite you to be an Influencer—as long as I have room on my list and as long as you agree to promote the book.
How will I help? I’ll send you an email with step-by-step ways to write a review, and I’ll provide Facebook and Twitter posts to make it super easy. We’ll have contests and giveaways from time to time and you can easily post or repost these as well.
Interested? Awesome! Just send me an email at email@example.com, and let’s get started. And thanks, for joining me on the journey. You are a blessing!
Follow me on social media!